Sunday, November 6, 2011

DINKY DAWGS WHISTLER BC...

I moved to Whistler when I was a kid in 1991. Young and driven by the beauty of the mountains and the people on the West Coast, I worked in a few bars, hit the mountain as much as possible and lived the life of a Whistler local to the core. I then moved to Vancouver and built my career as a Commercial Artist/ Designer over the last 20 years. 90% of what I know I learned in the past 10 years. I have invented some crazy things in the past and taken some serious shots at some wild business ideas, some of them worked, most didn't. But the thing that stayed with me the whole time, outside of my addiction to create - was simple. Always see your ideas through fruition no matter what. Get it all down on paper and wait for no one. Everyone will say you are crazy, no one will help, no one has money and your ideas are far fetched and too risky. If you discover these truths on your own in the process of chasing your dreams, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

This month I move back to Whistler and open Dinky Dawgs - The first Gourmet Hot Dawg Boutique of it's kind. Using every talent I ever had, I have designed an incredible product for the Locals and Tourists of Whistler to enjoy for years to come. I want to give a shout out to my partner Bruce Wayne, and thank him for believing in me and taking a chance on a kid from Whistler. Much love and respect to my friends and family worldwide. I hope to see you all in beautiful Whistler this season. I'll be the happiest brown guy in the village, serving Dinky Dawgs. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know

rob said...

good to know

RJP said...

I like your philosophy. Go for it!

Complete Perspective said...

Locals special between 4pm-5pm

Anonymous said...

Local special between 4pm-5pm